Okay, so I watched The Great Lollpop adventure on-line, and came up with a candy-eating game (instead of a drinking game)
What you will need
The list includes substitutes for some of the items in case needed or preferred
- Some sort of minty candy (peppermints, peppermint patties, BUT NOT GUM!!!)
- Gingerbread (or some other kind of cookie)
- Caramel (Butterscotch, if you have braces)
- Licorice (Twizzlers if you prefer)
- Lollypops (Everlasting Gobstoppers if you prefer)
- Gumdrops (Skittles if you have braces)
- Taffy (Smarties or pixie stix if you have braces)
- Brownies (or blondies)
Note: Make sure to have a lot of each to make sure you won't run out of any of them (hint: you'll need a lot of licorice)
- Eat Minty Candy everytime someone says "aughta gotta"
- Eat Gumdrops everytime Jolly or Mr. Mint goof off or act riddiculous
- Eat Gingerbread (or other cookie of choice) every time Jib (the Gingerbread boy) says there is not enough time
- Eat a Lollypop everytime Princess Lolly puts the scepter down
- Eat Taffy every time Lolly whines
- Eat Licorice every time Lord Licorice's minions say "yummy" or "yum"
- Eat Caramel everytime someone gets stuck in something sticky
- Eat a Brownie (or Blondie) everytime a gumball drops
Have fun, and remember to brush your teeth!