I was going to have them have the most recent version of each character, but with the recent reboots being almost constant, I decided it would be easier for each infobox to have the very first design for each character.Read more >
Hello, I'm PyroGothNerd, I formatted the home page, and would like to do more for this wiki, but some of the things I'd like to do require adminship, so I'm thinking of adopting the wiki.
Is anyone opposed to this?
I have experience admining multiple other wikis.Read more >
I've been seeing pictures about a 2013 version of Candyland, but I can't find any credible sources stating that it is real. Here's a blog post describing the game
http://homeschoolgameschool.com/2013/08/28/candyland-2013-the-classic-game-gets-a-new-look/Read more >
Okay, so I watched The Great Lollpop adventure on-line, and came up with a candy-eating game (instead of a drinking game)
The list includes substitutes for some of the items in case needed or preferred
- Some sort of minty candy (peppermints, peppermint patties, BUT NOT GUM!!!)
- Gingerbread (or some other kind of cookie)
- Caramel (Butterscotch, if you have braces)
- Licorice (Twizzlers if you prefer)
- Lollypops (Everlasting Gobstoppers if you prefer)
- Gumdrops (Skittles if you have braces)
- Taffy (Smarties or pixie stix if you have braces)
- Brownies (or blondies)
Note: Make sure to have a lot of each to make sure you won't run out of any of them (hint: you'll need a lot of licorice)
- Eat Minty Candy everytime someone says "aughta gotta"
- Eat Gumdrops everytime Jolly …
Read more >
Anyone else think Frostine should be turned back into a queen at the very least? She had that staff of awesomeness, and looked like something out of a fantasy film.Read more >